domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

whats the matter



Unit 12 this uniting is very comedian deals with a little work

Whats the matter
Mama: good morning young lady is the doctor
Secretary: yes , he is but do you have an appointmet?
Mama ; I don’t but I do nned that he check of my daughter ,she hurts the stomach
Secretary :you have seventy people before you , so you have to wait for then
Mama : well , ok thanks
Hija´; mom , I hurt to much the stomach
Doctor : the next one please
Hija: doctor I hurt to much the stomach
Doctor : watts the matter with you ?
Secretary: you have to wait your moment
Doctor : how do you feel girls ?
Hija : I hurt my stomach , I cant staid
Doctor: ok , come in , when do you to begin the hurt?
Mama: from last night
Doctor : ok , pretty girls
Hija: doctor I hurts too much here give me my candy bar
Doctor: madam, the girl has too much parasite?
Mama : what!. Oh I cant believe how insist possible ?
Doctor : were going to put a injection
Hija : I do’ t want , I don’t want mom help me, help
Doctor : you have to let him to put you the injection, that’s the cure for this.
- I hope that thaliked this t work there where I played the role of spoiled girl.

5 comentarios:

DAYANYS RIVERA dijo...

Well your dramatizacion very was amused I congratulate to you

pao... dijo...

hi ivette... i think your page is great!!!
it's very good.
mmm... it's beauty!!!
=)

Daniela S. Messina dijo...

Hi, your this blog very nice, and the dramatization of the doctors I like me very much!!! Congratulations.

nairobis rincon dijo...

hello iveette... your this blog very good...

nairobis rincon dijo...

hello ivette... your this blog very good...