domingo, 15 de abril de 2007



- Unit11: In this unit observed the important date but of Zulia as it is it the Chinitas Fair

La feria de la chinita

In the city of Maracaibo people celebrate a festival called (Feria de la chinita) this celebration it’s done on November and this festival it’s celebrated for 3 days the 17, 18, and 19.

This festival it’s celebrated because people celebrate the miracle of the virgin of the (chiquinquira) that’s the reason why the people celebrate this festival.

Well, in this festival there is a event called (El amanecer gaitero) were a lot of musical groups sing for all night in different places, and also the (corrida de toros) that event is made in (Plaza de toros).

I celebrate this festival with my family because I have 17 years old and I can’t go to the (amanecer gaitero) and that’s the reason why I have a more calmed celebration

Well I think that it’s a great celebration and the people love it so much, that’s the reason why different people come to Maracaibo from different places to celebrate it.
- -
I hope that it finds learned of the traditions of this city.

2 comentarios:

karenkatiusca dijo...

hi ivette you is very good is interising is wondeful is realy very good very diferent

David dijo...

Hi ivette my name is david, I like your blog is cool..it seems that you like to eat a lot thats good ...jeje see you