domingo, 15 de abril de 2007


Hello to all I am Yvette Villalobos this is my blog. Is conformed by all my works of English likes much so that I learned to know me much but all I hope that it likes much and that they know me but. There my favourites meals, my compositions would you will see.
Hello, my name is ivette villalobos, but everybody calls me mami mami
I'm from Maracaibo I am 25 years old and I study social communication
And I study in urbe, I live in haticos maracaibo.
I love music, dancing, going out with my friends and eating with my
Family
I hate violence and injustices my dream is to travel around the world
And get my degree in social communication and to be a good communicator
And mart of all to Lear how to speak English, French and Italian
I would like to work in an important TV and radio station
English is very important to me because it opens sesame to jobs and
Also for my professional growth what is difficult for me is to pronounce
It and I need more practice.

2 comentarios:

lissette prada dijo...

hello, ivette my name is lissette, in truth I like your blog this very amused, and very pleasant, I congratulate to you by to have obtained and to have fulfilled the task...Lissette

pablo_jirado dijo...

hello ivette is your friend Pablo I want talking that hicistes and your photos are brilliant exitos for your life very well and you are not so foolish please crazy I want much to you.