domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

my last weekend


Unit 15: In these unit ms of cultural Venezuela one is of the famous singer’s representation of my pas.

My last WEEKEND

On Saturday... i went to a party near my house with some friends!! in the party we had a nice pool for my brother and cousins!! i went with my aunt and my sister too and she told me about some interesting things.. Well... Then we ate hamburgers with delicious cheese and chicken!! We ate some snacks too... then arrived some friend and while we was talking ms. Gaby said "come to sing the birthday" and we walked around the pool until the salon to sang the birthday... then happy birthday to you....... and finally we stayed in here all night until my mom called me and i went to my house with my sister!!
On Sunday ... i went to my grandmother’s house whit my family and we stayed in here all the afternoon my sister was practicing to drive whit my brother and me!! Then we came at house.... ash and we ate at McDonald’s
and i didn’t saw my beautiful boyfriend
.
- It is a worthy example for all the Venezuelans I hope that they find discovered but of its life and who find learned but of this peonage.

No hay comentarios: